Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Revit - So easy, even a 16 year old can use it

I've been helping a 10th grader in New Jersey with his school projects. He found my Revit blog one day and started playing with the program.

He's taking a drafting class and has been doing all of his projects in Revit. Everyone asks him what program he's using and he won't tell his classmates or the teacher. Everyone once in a while, he'll IM me and ask how to do something. Today it was "how do you make a split wall?" I sent him a Revit journal file showing him the steps it took and 15 minutes later he sent me this picture. Not bad for a 16 year old. Keep up the great work Ryan.

Here's a link to the PDF file of his plans, elevations and 3D views.
Very impressive indeed.

1 comments:

AMR SELIM November 4, 2009 at 7:25 AM  

I AGREE
REVIT IS EASY PROGRAM

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]