Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Vague generic statement and some easter eggs for you.

Look, I'm all I'm saying is that I found these on the web randomly, even though somebody posted them in what I thought was violation of the embargo. I'm not saying anything, I'm not distributing anything, I've just copied and pasted two links for no apparent reason. I didn't even do anything, it's that new action recorder feature.

My channel partner at Autodesk told me it was OK, and I'm doing this in no officially business related capacity, just randomly cutting and pasting items on the internet...I'm not even suggesting you click on the pretty blue lines below. I suggest you just turn away from the monitor and don't let those sexy blue lines below need your loving attention and draw your mouse cursor closer and closer. My wife says I'm doing the best I can under the circumstances. She's a bona fide attorney, but hasn't slept in 3 weeks because of our new baby, but who can ignore anything their lovingly wonderful maternal wife says.


I'm not saying what it is, maybe it's BREW, SURE it is....Mystery Link One-Revit Architecture 2009 Brochure
The second relates to Infrequently Responded to Answers...Mystery Link Two-Revit Architecture 2009 Q&A

They're just PDF file links in case you're wondering.

1 comments:

Jeremy February 20, 2008 at 11:28 AM  

I think you're alright... the beta NDA was lifted at World Press Day in San Francisco and as a Reseller I think your agreement was lifted around then as well... There should have been a channel e-mail detailing that. You might check for it (AutoNews maybe?)

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]