One of my readers has reported that Revit Architecture 2009 was crashing when upgrading models and saving files. After a few reinstalls with no improvement, he decided to upgrade his NVidia 1400 video driver, which has fixed the problem.
This post shall serve as a reminder to make sure you have the latest video driver.
In case you don't know how to check your video driver's version here's some help.
- right click the my computer icon on your desktop
- left click properties
- left click the hardware tab
- left click the device manager button
- click the + sign next to display adapter
- double click on your video card
- click the driver tab
- you'll see your driver provider, driver date and version
- if you've got a dell computer click here to enter your service tag number and get the latest driver
- if you have another brand, go to your video card provider's website.
PS. Thanks Eric!