Revit Structure 2009 Program, Tutorials, Training Files, Familes Guide, Family Training Files, Getting
Download Revit Structure Suite Version: www.revitstructure2009.comDownload the complete documentation set for Revit® Structure 2009. From the User’s Guide to metric and imperial tutorials, here’s where you’ll find everything you need to get started.
Download Revit Structure Standalone Version: (only download if don't have Autocad Revit Structure Suite
A complete set of self-paced training exercises is available for you to use to become more productive using Autodesk Revit Structure 2009.
IMPORTANT: Follow these steps to successfully download the tutorials.
- Close the Revit Structure online help window with the tutorial download instructions.
- Click one file below (Imperial or Metric) and save the file to: C:\Program Files\Revit Structure 2009\Program\.
- Open the folder: C:\Program Files\Revit Structure 2009\Program\
- Right click the TutorialsStructureImpENU.chm or TutorialsStructureMetENU.chm, select ‘Properties,’ uncheck the attribute ‘Read-only’ and click ‘Ok.’
- Click the file Revit Structure Imperial Tutorials (.exe format) or Revit Structure Metric Tutorials (.exe format).
- Click ‘Browse’ to specify the path to C:\Program Files\Revit Structure 2009\Program\ then click ‘Ok.’
- Click ‘Unzip.’
Windows Vista users:
You must be an administrator in order to extract the tutorial files.
You must override the default Unzip to folder, extract the CHM files to the Desktop, and manually copy the tutorial CHM files to the c:\Program Files\Revit Structure 2009\Program folder.
|Revit Structure Imperial Tutorials (.exe format) (exe - 14Mb)|
|Revit Structure Metric Tutorials (.exe format) (exe - 13Mb)|
|Revit Structure Imperial Tutorials (pdf - 15Mb)|
|Revit Structure Metric Tutorial (pdf - 15Mb)|
|Revit Structure Metric Tutorial A4 (pdf - 15Mb)|
Windows Vista users: You must be an administrator in order to extract the tutorial training files. During the extraction process, specify the following Unzip to folder since the default path is not correct for Vista installations:
c:\Program Data\Autodesk\RST 2009\Training
If you receive errors during the file extraction, make sure that the Training folder on your system is empty, and try again.
Imperial Training Files
Double-click each file below to download (files will be copied to: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Autodesk\RST 2009\Training\Imperial).
Metric Training Files
Double-click each file below to download (files will be copied to: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Autodesk\RST 2009\Training\Metric).
Common Training Files
Double-click the file below to download (files will be copied to: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Autodesk\RST 2009\Training\Common).
- Revit Structure Common Datasets 1 of 1 (exe - 90Mb)
This is a quick guide to get the basics on how to start a project in Revit Structure, including
- Exploring the User Interface
- Creating a Concrete Project
- Creating a Steel Project
|Getting Started with Autodesk Revit Structure (pdf - 474Kb)|