Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Stop that! Whoever is clicking the Revit2011.com link....I think you need to wait a few months.

Use this link for the 2011 files: http://bimboom.blogspot.com/search/label/Blog-2011

Well, it's live.  www.revit2011.com is up and running and we've got videos, screenshots and the release date.  Enjoy!!!!  Note:  The URL forwarding link is in the process of being updated, so the www.revit2011.com link should be active any minute.





4/16/09. Well, we're finally made it to the official release of the Revit 2010 products. Now we wait another 365 days for Revit 2011 and see what Autodesk has in store for us next year. www.Revit2011.com will give you all of the latest updates as they happen.

Of course, Revit3d.com was the first to release information on 64 bit, the addition of AutoCAD Architecture, announcement of the ribbon toolbar, the release date for 2010 products and the subscription center download availability. I don't know how I managed to be the first for all of those, but it does feel good to win the information race every time. Thanks for visiting and be sure to subscribe to my blo if you haven't already. That way, you won't miss a thing. www.revit3d.com/subscribe

2/1/09 Patience.....in a few days I'll make you smile....in the meantime, subscribe to the blog if you want instant updates. Look at what I did last year http://www.revit2009.com/ for a hint of things to come.


9/29/08 Update. If you're coming here for the first time after seeing my posting about Revit 64 Bit, here's the deal. The www.revit2010.com link will be updated automatically as soon as I get any news about it's release or features.
www.revit2010.com links to www.revit3d.com/bimboom.blogspot.com(same thing). It just has a filter that shows you the 2010 information. If you subscribe to my blog, you'll automatically get updates about 2010. We're about 198 days away and information starts coming out in February. Here's what I posted about 2009 releases so you have an idea of what to look forward to. I will also have special stuff just for blog subscribers.

You've just finished downloading Revit Architecture 2009 and you're already looking at 2010?
What's wrong with you people!!!!!

The only thing I can tell you about 2010 is it's a year away from shipping. That link will bring you to this post until there's something new to report.

Don't even bother clicking the link until end of January next year.

You silly impatient Revit fanatics. I love your devotion!

Yes, this will be the first place to find everything about 2010.

Now that I've figured out the whole system of what I can tell you and when, next year should be more fun.

I never thought being a Revit reseller could be so much fun. Over 1100 visitors today. A world record for me, but still not one customer asking about AutoCAD 2009 or AutoCAD Architecture 2009. They're so 2D.
I hope they're not bitter because you're better.

Update 4/17: You can always visit the AUGI wishlist site.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 16, 2010 at 7:14 PM  

I thought Autodesk would've given us some information by now :s

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]