Revit MEP: YORK HVAC EQUIPMENT NOW AVAILABLE ON REVIT: "Sunday, June 15, 2008
YORK HVAC EQUIPMENT NOW AVAILABLE ON REVIT
Joel Londenberg with Design West Engineering shared this information at AUGI.
We are pleased to announce that all the York rooftop package units from 3 to 5
tons are now in the Revit families and ready to be downloaded in your software.
This tool will save you and your company hours of CAD work. The rooftop units
have been completed with accessories, real time dimensions, voltage, capacities,
etc. The 6.5 to 12.5 tons are in design and should be ready to be downloaded
Please let us know if you have any problems installing this package.
Revit Files Gas Elec ZH0078-150
Revit Files Gas Elec ZJ036-060
Revit Files Heat Pump XP0078-150
Revit Files Heat Pump XP036-060
Posted by Scott Brisk at 6/15/2008 08:16:00 AM
- Revit 2013 Posts Link: 2013 Posts
- Revit Downloads/Resources Downloads Link
- Subscribe to blog daily email updates - Signup Link
- What's BIM all about? Here's the truth - The "I" in BIM
- Mobile Feed of last 25 posts - BIMbuilder.com/m
Monday, June 16, 2008