Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Monday, June 2, 2008

Revit Stair Master - Simply a "Step" above the rest


I found this photo and sent it to our brilliant Revit guru, Mark Rothman. An hour later I get the Revit file as seen in the photos on the right

I knew he could do it. I just didn't think he'd ever do it that quickly. Apparently there's seeing things in 3D and then there's seeing things in Revit 3D and having the ability to recreate just about anything in Revit.

Mark's available for conceptual modeling, massing and family creation services for anyone out there needing technical assistance or training. Our services are available nationally and via webcast, so all you need is a credit card and an internet connection.

Here's the stair Revit file for you to download and play with. Please don't forget to tip your consultant.

Also, click here for more information about the origin of the stair and the building it's in.

Subscribe to this blog
Welcome CADDigest.com readers. I hope you'll stick around and read the rest of the blog. Home Page Link

5 comments:

Kenny,  June 5, 2008 at 5:50 AM  

I'm a Revit Application Engineer/Consultant and as a screensaver I have several pics of impressive architecture. One of them is this picture of the "Livraria Lello" in spain, so it's fun to see someone actually made it in Revit.

Lucia June 24, 2008 at 3:50 PM  

Kenny "Livraria Lello" is in Porto, Portugal not Spain.

Gregory Arkin June 24, 2008 at 3:59 PM  

Thanks Lucia. You confused me as I had listed Portugal in the post, but Kenny's comment is incorrect. At least it got me to google where I found all the information about it.

Thank you both for your help.

Kenny,  July 10, 2008 at 4:16 AM  

No worries Gregory and shame on me! I even speak Portuguese (Brazilian though). ;)

Gregory Arkin July 10, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

Kenny, if it weren't for you, I never would have known where that stairwell was from. You're still my Revit hero!!!

Tudo Bem!!!!

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]