Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Personal Autodesk University Update - Finding me in the crowd and maybe win a prize - www.twitter.com/revit3d

I just heard that 8,900 people are registered for AU. I don't know how many of my subscribers are attending, but I hope all the Revit users will be there. Don't know what I was thinking when I made my flight, but I get in to Las Vegas at 1045pm Monday night.

I'm really looking forward to that. I'd love to meet everyone who's read my blog and will be at AU. So, here's the deal. There's a private blogger's social Tuesday afternoon where every Autodesk blogger will have a meet and greet with each other. That ends at 530pm at which time I will be at Venetian Casanova 603-604.

You can find me there or there's an international reception afterwards and all of the bloggers will have a special ribbon designating their blogger status. I'm sure I'll be in a bunch of the same classes with you so twitter me to find out.

If you ever have a free moment or are bored, you can find where I'm at by visiting www.twitter.com/revit3d. I will, as frequently as possible, post where I'm sitting, standing, sleeping, eating, learning, talking and drinking. Feel free to find me.

I'll be collecting business cards from blog readers and will be having a prize drawing for some free Revit training of some sort. I'm also going to try to get some of my software partners to make a donation or two.

Make sure you visit the following booths and tell them you're a Revit3D.com fan:
Adapx, Broutek, Cadapult FM, IES, InterSpec, Reed Construction Data, Trelligence

I will most likely be at one of the above booths at the times below:

Tuesday, 7pm - 10 pm Hall B - Level 2 Exhibit Hall Opening Reception
Wednesday 1130am - 2pm
Hall B - Level 2 Exhibit Hall
Thursday 1130am - 2pm Hall B - Level 2 Exhibit Hall
Thursday 630pm - 11pm Hall A - Level 2 AU Party

Here's the course schedule book in digital form of all classes
http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/jam/autodesk2008/

Here's a list of all of the exhibitors so you can plan your time wisely in the exhibit hall
http://au.autodesk.com/event/campusclass-exhibit-event/overview/

So, to summarize, find me anytime during AU by visiting www.twitter.com/revit3d.
You can also come here to Revit3d.com and at the top of the blog is my twitter live feed.
To give you a little help, I'm in one of the photos below so you can find me in the crowd.

It shouldn't be too hard to figure out which one I am and I'm definitely not a CAD monkey.
Hand me your business card and say "I love Revit 3D" and I'll enter you in my prize giveaway.



Happy Thanksgiving everyone, have a safe flight to Vegas and I look forward to meeting as many attendees as possible.
Gregory

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]