Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Finally!

I have finally changed the look of my blog. I was the first to admit how ugly the colors were and I took the plunge to upload a new blog template. I need to clean up the menus and add some of the items that got lost in the transition, but it should be a little more functional and load faster.

On the bright side, I do have over 800 pages of information to date. I'm thinking of making a monthly PDF available for downloading. Thank you for putting up with the look of my blog.

Thank you to the blog readers I met at AU who were kind enough to tell me they liked the blog and didn't mention the color scheme.

1 comments:

David Kingham December 11, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

Much better, still a bit cluttered though...not that I care, I only see it in google reader :)

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]