Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Random Quotes - The Quotations Page

Random Quotes - The Quotations Page: "The only thing to do with good advice is pass it on. It is never any use to oneself.
Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)"

While I'm here learning lots of new stuff at Autodesk University, I just want to thank everyone for reading my blog and all the great feedback I've gotten. I hope I've made a difference in your life and work. I know my approach is a little different, and sometimes I'm more vocal than I should be, but I really think this technology is important on a personal and global level.
Thank you.
Gregory

1 comments:

Matt December 4, 2008 at 6:26 PM  

Gregory .. mate. Keep up the great work! Yes, your style is "intense" .. but thats because you care!!!
CAD is DEAD, LONG LIVE THE BIM.
m@ from Down Under.

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]