Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Announcing: Revit Architecture Visualization Suite 2009 (includes Revit, 3ds Max Design & Navisworks

Thought you'd like to know what Autodesk just came up with for the 3D crowd.

Announcing: Revit Architecture Visualization Suite 2009
Includes: Revit Architecture, AutoCAD Architecture, 3ds Max Design, Navisworks Review

All in one great package. You can buy a new license of the suite OR
crossgrade from AutoCAD, 3ds Max, 3ds Max Design or AutoCAD Architecture.

If you own AutoCAD or any of the individual crossgradeable products, it'd cost you over $11,000 to buy these licenses individually. I can't really say the pricing, all I can say is WOW, what a great way to meet all your 3D needs in one package.

This package is effective February 1st, 2009, so contact your reseller for more info.


Of course, if you have an office in Florida, make sure you call me.


I'll be posting new information very shortly on other stuff that you know I can't talk about until I can blog about it. I'd recommend you subscribe to the blog so you get up to the minute information on any other new information that may be coming our way shortly. Subscribe here. Also, Add me to your Twitter follower list for really instant notifications.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]