For a Limited Time Only - SmartBIM Library is 50% off!
In anticipation of the launch of SmartBIM Library 3.2, we are having a pre-launch sale! All licenses of SmartBIM Library are 50% now through March 31st. Anyone who purchases SmartBIM Library now, will be automatically upgraded to version 3.2 upon its launch.
|SmartBIM Library||List Price||1/2 Sale Price|
|Unlimited Site License||$50,000.00||$25,000.00|
This sale will end March 31st
BIM Object Survey Result Highlights
- The average number of searches per day for objects is ten.
- Employees using their office library average over three minutes a search.
- Employees using internet collections such as Autodesk Seek, Revit City and the AIA site average over six minutes a search.
- Over 40% of the time after spending this amount of time searching the employee does not find the object they need in either the office library or on the Internet.
- When the employee can not find the object they need it is split evenly between building their own or modifying an existing object.
- The average time to build or modify an object is 6 minutes, some modifications are quick, but over 30% of the time employees are taking over 1 hour per object.
- 60% of the employees build or modify objects less than 10 times a week, 40% of the employees build or modify objects over 20 times a week.
|Search Activity||Quantity/Day||Minutes per Search||Cumulative Time per Day||Cost per day|
|Office Library||10||3||1/2 hour||$20|
|Internet Sites||4||6||1/2 hour||$20|
|Simple Build/Modification of Object||6||5||1/2 hour||$20|
|Complex Build/Modification of Object||1||30||1 hour||$40|
For full article on survey go to:
Contact me for a proposal. We are an official reseller of Reed products