Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Revit Architecture 2010 Ribbon - Take Two - Revisions

Click the picture to view the movie tour of the next version of Revit Architecture 2010. There are continuous changes being made and this may not be the final look of what ships, but it's getting closer.

These videos should help you become acclimated with the new ribbon toolbar.

I will create screenshots of each item as soon as I'm done playing with the cool incredible new version of Revit.

2 comments:

AL,  February 12, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

I guess this is one instance of an AutoCad feature being added to Revit. Or maybe more accurately an Office 2007 feature.

I do use the AutoCad Ribbon but I have everything I need on one customized tab. The Revit Ribbon will probably just be like a horizontal Design Bar. I look forward to trying it. I also can't wait for the new version of Max Design. I'm pretty sure it's interface has been updated as well. Do you have any details of this?

EB,  February 17, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

From what I have seen the 3ds Max Design Interface is staying the same for this version. Autodesk did make it a little prettier tho.

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]