Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Monday, March 16, 2009

Ewanski GBS - Green Building and Green Business Blog

Sometimes it's luck and sometimes it's fate. I love the diversity of Twitter, although when I read some of the profiles of my new followers, I wonder what the heck they were thinking. You can't imagine my surprise when I got a new follower (http://twitter.com/patriciaewanski) at 8:48PM. She had me at 'Green', the first word in her bio. I went to her linked blog and was so happy to see such an active Green/LEED blogger.

Not wanting to be selfish, I'd like to share her blog with my readers.

Ewanski GBS - Green Building and Green Business Blog
www.ewanski.com/blog


In my personal effort to expand from Revit to BIM to IPD and LEED and Green Building Analysis & Design, I'm sure I'll be spending a lot of time following her blog to see how it can help us with Revit. Wave to your new fans Patricia.

1 comments:

patricia March 18, 2009 at 1:58 AM  

Wow! I feel honored that you would post a link to my website! THANK YOU!

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]