Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Friday, March 13, 2009

Found this on another blog - Revit release dates?


Personally, knowing what I know about Autodesk and the past 5 years, I find this highly suspect and just about impossible for someone to have the dates this far in advance. That being said, it's still a starting point and you can amuse yourselves with the possibility.

So, April 6th? Who knows. I can tell you that I'll know on a Friday around 5pm and post/twitter it immediately.

From:
REVIT Structure Learning Curve: Autodesk 2010 products UK releases dates! and completely unverified.
I've never seen the words "Main Release" on any previous Autodesk ship dates. I'm just posting this because it's from another website. http://cadalot-revitlearningcurve.blogspot.com/2009/03/autodesk-2010-products-uk-releases.html

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]