Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My interview about Revit with Vik Duggal on Konstructr.com

Not that I want anyone to actually listen to me, let's put this delicately, babbling passionately about Revit, but what the heck.

I was interviewed yesterday for an incredible AEC website(which you should join) called Konstructr.com about Revit, BIM, IPD and the AEC industry. It's 30 minutes and I'm afraid to listen to it myself. It all happened so fast.

Here's a link to the Interview MP3 or you can go the the website http://kcast.konstructr.com/2009/03/episode-30-revit-if-you-dont-know-now-you-know/ and play it online there.

Hope I don't offend too many people, but if you've been reading my blog for a while, you know I'm not shy about my opinions on everything.

Only positive comments please!!!

1 comments:

Vik Duggal March 3, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

You can leave the negative comments on the Konstructr site!

The Revit3D community has a great advocate for the cause!

Thanks,

Vik Duggal

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]