Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Revit Architecture 2010 - Conceptual Massing Help File - 67 page pdf

8am Wednesday Update:I'm directly emailing the link to existing subscribers NOW. There was a space in the PDF file name so some of you came back here when clicking the link. Oh, how I love technology.
11pm Update:
1. If you're not an email subscriber, after you subscribe you'll receive an email with a link to a special hidden web page with the PDF link.
2. If you are an email subscriber, the link included in tonight's blog email, was a direct download link to the PDF file. I tried it 5 times and it worked. Try to copy the link into your browser if it didn't download the PDF. The file name will look similar to http://www.revit3d.com/R2010/Revit3D%20-Conceptual%20Massing_df735wp5_129cz5kzRVT.pdf (last 3 characters have been changed to not make this too easy).
3. Any questions, just email me (if you're a current subscriber). Otherwise, see item 1 and it's pretty self explanatory.


Here's a little present for my subscription customers.

It's the Revit Architecture 2010 Conceptual Massing Tutorial and it's 67 pages of how to use the new massing tool.

The link was sent to my blog subscribers. Kind of like Autodesk Subscription. Special benefits for subscibers.
Only difference is your only cost here is your valuable time in reading my blog posts. I just removed the live link right after the email was sent. Lucky for some of you my internet connection went down and it was up long than I wanted.

Why for subscribers only? Because I want blog subscribers and my current 650 readers get something special for reading my blog. Anyone wanting the incredible 67 page document, can subscribe to my blog at this link.

After you subscribe, you'll be receiving instructions on how to access the PDF file. Of course you can unsubscribe after that, but you'd hurt my feelings and I'll have your email address from some future secret
diabolical plot to stalk you...or maybe not....you should just want to stay subscribed for future benefits and valuable information.

I'm at 264 blog posts already for 2009. That averages out to over 900 posts/year at this rate. That's why you should subscribe anyhow. You just can't keep up by visiting here periodically. Having the posts delivered to you automatically every morning is the only way to automate your life.

5 comments:

Nuno April 14, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

I did'nt understand wy I could't download this file

Gregory Arkin April 14, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

Nuno, are you saying the link didn't work or you didn't see the link? What exactly happened?

Anonymous,  April 14, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

I don't get it !
How exactly do I get the pdf.
All I get when I click on the link in the email is a 'Locate Link Browser'window.

Anonymous,  April 14, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

The link brings us to your webpage. How do your existing blog subscribers access the pdf.

Thanks in advance.
Chris

Gregory Arkin April 14, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

Anonymous, did you click the blog title link or the link in the

"Here's the link for the file. You're receiving this as a Revit3D.com blog subscriber."

part of the blog email? Try that and let me know.

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]