Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Revit Architecture 2010 is almost available for download!!!!!

I had really happy news to give you today, especially if you are on subscription for Revit Architecture. Someone sent me an anonymous comment that Revit Architecture 2010 was available for download on Subscription Center. I even made a new AUGI forum thread about it. It was there. I saw it. I had screenshots.

Then, poof. My forum thread was deleted. The download link disappeared. It was like a big April Fool's joke, but today is the 2nd. So, it was there. Revit Architecture is apparently out of Beta and it's live and it's real. You just can't have it yet.

I will let everyone know the moment I find out it's back up on Subscription Center.
I apologize publicly to anyone that saw my original blog and AUGI post that saw all of what was posted here. I'm curious who it was that alerted me in the first place. Whoever you are, thank you for letting me know. I don't know how you saw it, but please let me know when you know it's back up again.

We are so close!!!!!!!!! Only a matter of days now. I get my next Autodesk update tomorrow at 5pm and I will let you all know what the official release date is for shipping.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 2, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

5:22 pm

Does not allow me to download, only shows v9 and v9.1

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]