Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Sunday, May 24, 2009

extensions4revit - Modeling - Excel Based Model Generation

I saw a twitter post on this today, so I thought I'd make it a blog post. I'm going to do a little more research on this plugin and see just how easy it is to make a building from Excel. Sounds like quite the concept. I wonder if you can use Lotus 123 with AutoCAD to do the same thing.


This application enables user defined MS® Excel data to automatically define the geometry of a structure in Revit® Structure. The Extension generates beams, columns, levels, walls and footings.

This Extension works with Revit® Structure 2009.




extensions4revit - Modeling - Excel Based Model Generation

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]