Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Monday, June 1, 2009

3ds Max 2010: Control Viewport Lighting with Layers | CADuzer

3ds Max 2010: Control Viewport Lighting with Layers | CADuzer: "Jun 1, 2009 3DS MAX, Rendering, latest

I’ll admit it, I don’t use layers much in 3ds Max for architectural visualization. A new feature of release 2010, however, will most likely get me to change my ways. As I’ve mentioned before, the quality of lighting, shadows and exposure control within the viewport is greatly improved over version 2009. You can now use the Layer Manager to enable and diable the viewport rendering effects of groups of lights (it will also effect your renderings). In the following scene - I’ve got three rooms, each with 2, shadow-casting, photometric lights and a cylinder:"

...continue reading...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]