Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Friday, June 26, 2009

For my blog readers wondering what I've been up to with the lack of postings

Well, here it is in black and white. I just took the LEED NC AP exam this morning and all I can say is, wow,what a bitch of a test. Those test writers are just plain mean. I think my love of LEED, BIM, IPD and Revit really inspired me to study my butt off these last two weeks and actually absorb the synergies of the various LEED divisions and points.

The whole time I was studying for the test I was coming up with ideas of how to incorportate my new found knowledge into day to day applications for Revit. Hopefully, I'll be coming up with some posts in the near future exploring my ideas for Revit and LEED. Until then, I'm going to try to work my way back into my regular posting schedule of one or two a day, and of course, adding more synergy from LEED to BIM.

In the meantime, it's lots of research for me as I try to find ways to use my new LEED AP designation for the greater good of our planet.

Thank you.
Gregory Arkin LEED AP


1 comments:

William June 26, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

Way to go....I look foward to the return of regular schedule.

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]