Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Friday, June 12, 2009

LEED Visual Study Guide PDF

As you may have noticed, I'm not posting as much lately. I'm studying for the LEED NC2.2 exam. For any of you still studying frantically to take the test before the 30th, I stumbled across the most amazing LEED NC study tool. It's from www.leedvisual.com. You can go there and use their fantastic visual study guide on their website (although it'd sure be nice if you could download a PDF of it).

Yesterday and today, there was the Miami Green Expo & Conference at the Miami Beach Convention Center. The study guide really came in handy when I was talking to LEED commissioning companies. I actually know what they do and what all the LEED points are about. It was great talking about BIM and the tools available to us all to help make the buildings more energy efficient. I also went up to the folks at the USGBC booth to complain about having to study so much for their exam. We did have a nice chat and one of the people there is a recent architecture graduate from University of Miami who took our Revit class there.

I'll try to get back on track with postings once I'm done with the exam. What a pain in the ASTM.

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]