Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Thursday, July 16, 2009

AU 2009 Schedule PDF and I'm 10th down from the top.

All I can say is WOW! I still can't believe I am actually presenting a class at Autodesk University. I'd like to thank the aCADemy for this honor... Apparently, AU is a day shorter this year, and fewer classes mean fewer accepted proposals. I've already started my homework for my class, talking to BIM experts at Turner Construction, HNTB and a local favorite, Current Builders.

Even cooler, I'm listed just above the world famous Paul Aubin in the AU presenter PDF. Can't ask for much more than that. I'm also thrilled that I have an actual classroom, Banyan D, on Level 3, with room for 67 people on December 3rd at 10am. Have no idea why or how I found the layout and room size in less than a minute, but that's the power of the interweb tubes.
I was worried about having one of the virtual classes, but I guess that's not an issue.

Now comes the fun part of figuring out what I'm going to talk about for 90 minutes. It's all in my head and been doing this for 5 years now, but ugh, how will I do it without Powerpoint. I do have a really cool idea for that and if I can impress David Thirwell, then I know it will be good enough for everyone else.








AU 2009 Schedule «: "AU 2009 Schedule

http://auspeaker.wordpress.com/2009/07/16/au-2009-schedule/

On August 5th, registration for Autodesk University will go live. Almost 600 sessions are scheduled, and more will be added as we expand the Virtual and Unconference portion of this year’s program. Here is a “very close to final” schedule of all classes. View the preliminary AU 2009 Schedule (pdf – 169 KB) http://auspeaker.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/session_by_speaker_au2009.pdf

What’s next:
Tuesday, Jul 28, 2009, 11:00 AM Autodesk University 2009 Speaker Kick-off
Thursday, Jul 30, 2009, 11:00 AM Virtual Presenter Kick-off
Monday, Aug 3, 2009 AU 2009 Website Preview
Wednesday, Aug 5, 2009 AU 2009 Registration goes live"

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]