Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Monday, July 27, 2009

How the AGC Helps My Construction Practice ~ Construction Law Musings- Richmond, VA

I just found this blog post and thought it'd be a good tie in to the BIM for contractors wecast.
JOIN THE AGC. Stop fighting the contractors and learn to embrace BIM and partner with them. If you already have Revit and use it, this is a great marketing opportunity for you to find a new untapped source of business. Don't sit there and wait for the recession to end. Go and make friends with a contractor and work together with them in my patented "Design to Build" approach:


from: http://constructionlawva.com/2009/07/how-agc-helps-my-construction-practice.html
How the AGC Helps My Construction Practice ~ Construction Law Musings- Richmond, VA: "How the AGC Helps My Construction Practice
AGC-VA
About three years ago, I became active in the AGC of Virginia. I was unsure what the benefit would be because my prior firm was a member, but not particularly active, so I did not see a real benefit to membership while there. However, all that has changed.

Since I began actively participating in the meetings, presenting at functions and participating in everything from Sporting Clay shoots to membership committee meetings, I have gained a great deal. On a personal level, the friendships are great. I realized why I like to represent construction professionals. This is a good group of people that I find easy to want to help out."

Continue reading the rest of the post: How the AGC Helps My Construction Practice ~ Construction Law Musings- Richmond, VA

1 comments:

Christopher G. Hill July 28, 2009 at 12:07 AM  

Thanks for teh Link Greg! I appreciate it.

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]