Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Import/ Export to Revit from Archicad Forum Thread

When I'm really bored, I peruse the Archicad forums. It such a shame to find stuff like this and I feel really bad for them. Here's the start of a thread I just found.

"Archicad needs to develop an import/export for Revit files immediately. I can say for a fact. If my office is told we did not get a job because we were not on Revit...Goodbye Archicad hello Revit."

ArchiCAD-Talk :: View topic - Import/ Export to Revit:

1 comments:

The BIM Man July 2, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

I expect to see a lot more comments like this...

I know for a fact that several firms i work with here in NZ are doing the same for both ArchiCAD and AutoCAD based consultants and it can only be a good thing.

Once you have worked on a true IPD/BIM project you won't go back - ever!

Bring on the "Revit-lution" =)

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]