Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Guest Post Friday on Revit3D.com Invitation

I'd like to offer some guest post slots for my blog.

I'm curious if any of you want to write about Revit, BIM, LEED, IPD, your transition from 2D to BIM, We can even have you post anonymously if you don't want the publicity or visibility within your firm or city.

Maybe some of you want the publicity of advertising what your firm is doing with BIM. I've only had 134,000 visitors to my blog in the last year, so what's the worst that can happen.

Either way, I'd like to invite you to share your stories of BIM. Don't be shy and I hope I get some takers of this offer.

~Gregory

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]