Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Friday, August 21, 2009

Revit Zone - Just another click in the Wall.....#Revit Tip

Repost: http://www.revitzone.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=960

That was a bit too cheesy wasn't it? 'Just trying to keep things a little light-hearted here at Revit Zone Cool OK, time to be serious....

Image

I seem to be on a bit of a roll with new articles at the moment! I must be coming down with something. Anyway, I've just published A Basic Guide to Revit Walls as part of the Beginners Guide to Revit Series. If you're new to Revit this should be a good introduction and if you're a more experienced Revit user; please let me know if I missed anything fundamental.

Read the entire Article HERE

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]