Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Win a free trip to Autodesk University

Reposted from: http://labs.blogs.com/its_alive_in_the_lab/2009/08/au2009-youtube-contest-lights-camera-action.html


Fotolia_1664410_S

Autodesk is sponsoring a YouTube video contest. Upload your own video to YouTube that explains reasons to attend Autodesk University 2009. How about a Top 10 Reasons to Attend Autodesk University a la Late Night with David Letterman? You can find out more about the contest at:

You could be one of three winners to receive an AU 2009 Las Vegas 3-Day, All-Inclusive Pass (includes conference, classes and hands-on labs, hotel, meals, and social events).

Hopefully cameras will be alive in your lab.

Photo from: http://us.fotolia.com/id/1664410


Addendum: Ok, whoever the wiseguy was that sent me the comment about no credit for the original post, I was in a rush to get home to beat the rain and see JR. For you harassing me, now you will all have to see a picture of JR, who's actually the one who's been writing the blog. Truly a precocious Revit user.

I got two comments: One from the anonymous stickler and the other from the creator of the original post,Scott Sheppard, August 26, 2009 8:24 PM Thanks for helping spread the word. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Can't catch a break, can I? I've linked the original URL, it's automatically there in the title as a blind link, and I've put the URL of the original photo. The photo of my adorable son, was taken by me, is copyrighted and I think I do a pretty darned good job of giving credit to linked blog posts.

As long as we're on the subject, I have no problem with anyone reposting any of my blog posts. I'd actually like you to do that more. I just ask that you provide a link back to the original post, give me the appropriate credit and spell my name right. Any who wants to make their computer desktop, a picture of JR, let me know and I'll send you the high res version.

All posts here are copyrighted materials and may not be distributed without proper link credit. My wife's a lawyer, so I'm sure you'll abide by the rules. Blog posts may be copied partially or in full as long as include the following:
a) Revit3D.com - Gregory Arkin - http://bimboom.blogspot.com/2009/08/win-free-trip-to-autodesk-university.html or
b) the blog URL embedded in the Revit3D.com - Gregory Arkin verbiage.

Thank you and happy posting.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  August 26, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

What, no credit for the original author of this blog postings image and text?

http://labs.blogs.com/its_alive_in_the_lab/2009/08/au2009-youtube-contest-lights-camera-action.html

Scott Sheppard August 26, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

Thanks for helping spread the word. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Scott Sheppard August 27, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

Actually I was just yanking your chain for fun. I don't really mind if my blog postings are copied/pasted. I don't make my living off of blogging. It's just a hobby. In your addendum, you did bring up the issue of copyrights. I purchased the photo I used for my It's Alive in the Lab posting from Fotolia. For the grand sum of $1, I was able to use teh photo as part of my blog. I don't believe that dollar extends the use rights to other locations. That seems fair, since it was only a buck.

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]