Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Monday, September 14, 2009

AutoCAD Architecture 2010 Product Update 1 [Updates]

This is how burnt out I am right now on the blog. I'm posting about AutoCAD Architecture product updates. I know, pretty lame. I imagine some of you may need a break too from all of my posts lately. I'm trying to process all of it myself and figure out just where the heck we go from here.

Today, I submitted an RFP to a company wanting Revit Architecture, Structure and MEP training, full implementation for $45,000. They want to integrate training into a live new project which will be their first. I know we can do it on our end, but I just can't imagine a firm getting thrown into BIM in that fashion. If my company wins the contract, I'll be so happy because the lead came from one of my blog readers. It's a huge contract that will take a month to implement. It was interesting that the RFP was written around a CAD workflow. How does one make an RFP to transition to BIM without fully knowing the workflow differences. Welcome to day one of being a BIM Manager.

For the rest of you CAD Managers out there, this update should keep you busy for a while.


http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=13871847&linkID=9240657&CMP=OTC-RSSSUP01

AutoCAD Architecture 2010 Product Update 1

Published date: 2009-Sep-14
ID: DL13871847
Applies to:
AutoCAD® Architecture 2010
This readme contains the latest information regarding the installation and use of this update. It is strongly recommended that you read this entire document before you apply the update to your product. For reference, you should save this readme to your hard drive or print a copy.


Autodesk - AutoCAD Architecture Services & Support - AutoCAD Architecture 2010 Product Update 1

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]