Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Sunday, November 29, 2009

A few words about Autodesk University, Revit3D.com and Twitter #AU2009

I'm off to bed for an early wakeup call to head to Las Vegas for Autodesk University 2009.  My first event is the annual Blogger's Social where me and all of the other Revit and BIM bloggers will have a little party.  It's tomorrow night at 6:30pm. 

I'll try to blog over the next few days, but I'm sure I be a bit whelmed with AU so it may be a little difficult.  I'll also be spending as much time as possible finalizing my AU class. 

Lastly, if anyone reading this is attending AU, feel free to contact me if you'd like to meet or have a chat.  It's my one year anniversary with Twitter, which I started for AU last year.  Maybe I'll tweet more than blog this week.  You can follow me at www.revit3d.com/twitter.

Wish me luck, especially for the chance to shave the word Revit into Shaan Hurley's hair.

2 comments:

JimAlifSiin December 1, 2009 at 12:31 AM  

We all wishing you all the best!

Tom Foolry September 6, 2011 at 2:01 PM  

That's really cool! I've always wanted to go to Las Vegas, and you go there for 'University?' Lucky. You'll have to tell us about all the BIM software.

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]