Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Revit BIM IPD LEED Construction Law blog is being suspended and it's your fault.

Until further notice, I am boycotting this blog.  In consideration that only two people made a donation towards Shaan Hurley's Autodesk University cancer fund, I'm going to take some time off from the blog until we get 350 people to donate $5.  9 people donating $200 could achieve the same goal or 18 people donating $100 would be just as nice.

I was hoping to get up to 1000 blog posts this year, but boycotting my readers until they give a little something back may put  damper on that.  Perhaps after my Autodesk University presentation, I'll consider starting the blog again. 

BIM is about collaboration.  Major FAIL on behalf on everyone who didn't help me out on this. I thought you and I had something special.  Spending every day here together learning about BIM, LEED and IPD.  I am taking it personally that there was such a small number of people who responded.  Basically, you're saying that my years of blogging about BIM is not worth $5.00 to you. 

Restore my faith in social media everyone. 

Visit http://www.info-komen.org/goto/revit3d to make a donation

Read about the organization: http://ww5.komen.org/AboutUs/AboutUs.html

Follow Shaan on his Twitter page. Click this link to make it fast and easy.


Hopefully you'll all make the tiny donation and follow Shaan on Twitter.  Make me proud and take the 2 minutes it takes to do this.  If we reach $2000, I'll have random drawing for a copy of Tools4Revit's Dynamic Link.  It's worth $100 so you've got even more reason now.

So, until further notice or I change my mind, this will be the last blog post about BIM. 

2 comments:

6p00d8341bfd0c53ef November 11, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

I better get ready to shave my head...

6p00d8341bfd0c53ef November 11, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

I just received a creative suggestion. Allow those that donated to draw hair on my bald scalp afterwards.

I am getting more scared by the minute. It even made tenlinks.com today.

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]