Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Friday, November 6, 2009

Sorry, I'm this one visitor from Russia.

I'm not sure which way to go here. On the one hand, it's really neat that my blog post the other day about how widespread Revit is elicited a response from that one Revit user in Russia. It is amazing the power of the internet and blogging and how it allows us to communicate and collaborate with others around the world. Hey, that's kind of the theme of BIM isn't it?

I guess I'll get the apology out of the way to the reseller in Russia who is the Revit visitor. I'm sorry for suggesting that you were using an illegal copy of Revit. I must have mistaken you for someone in China. I can't understand how Autodesk can't make a registration process that prevents cracking their licensing code.

Now, on the other hand, I'm not thrilled that only 1 person from Russia visited in the past year. Also, he's using a dealer copy so does that mean that no Revit licenses have been sold in Russia? Plus, he's only visited my site one time in the last year. Mr. Russia reseller, get off your butt and start selling some Revit. It's unacceptable to have only 1 person in an entire country searching the world for Revit....or maybe they just don't read English....well, I do have pictures on my blog. They can look at the renderings.

Here's his blog comment...
"Sorry, I'm this one visitor from Russia. I will not use pirated copy AutoCAD... :) You make big mistake!

I'm Autodesk reseller from Khabarovsk, Far East, Russia and i'm use dealer versions of AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, Revit Architecture Suite and NavisWorks Manage. I use this NFR (dealer versions) for show to my clients this software! :))) Ooppss!!! :)))"


0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]