Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Revit Kid.com!: Revit and Calculus - Final... Complete!

If it wasn't for those damn kids....All I can say is wow! Jeff, I don't know how you managed to ruin Revit for me forever by throwing calculus at it, but what you did is amazing. No one said there'd be math. You're truly brilliant with what you created here. It also really shows what you can do with Revit too. Great job and everyone should take a look at Jeff's video to see how far you can take the technology.

Source: http://therevitkid.blogspot.com/2009/12/revit-and-calculus-final-complete.html


View Larger Image...

Finally, finished my final project for my Calculus 1 class... For those of you who are unfarmiliar with the project here are the two original posts in the very begining stages of the project:




I created a nice power point and presentation. Of course, I recorded it for my readers to benefit from as well! I begin by explaining a little bit of Calculus (given that it was a calculus class) and then wen into all the formulas I used in Revit. I then deomonstrated using these formulas within Revit. The finale consisted of a comlpex surface being driven by calculus. Enjoy!




Original Post:
The Revit Kid.com!: Revit and Calculus - Final... Complete!


1 comments:

The Revit Kid December 13, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

Thanks for reposting this Greg and all the nice comments about it. It took me quite a while to get all of those damn formulas to work on top of actually learning the calculus... Good times though.

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]