This is going to be a great presentation, not just because my staff is doing the presentation, but because it affects all areas of commercial and government BIM aspects. Topics will include BIM, LEED, architecture and construction.
|Thursday, October 8, 2009 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT|
Register to attend this informative live webcast and gain insight on how federal and local government project managers and government contractors are embracing these new technologies. Join us as we cover:
• An introduction to Building Information Modeling for government project owners that outlines the collaborative and financial benefits of requiring BIM for government building.
• A demonstration by experts in the field of BIM platform software for Architects, MEP, and Structural disciplines through the development of building models from design to documentation. Use of Autodesk Revit Suite, Autodesk Navisworks, Green Building Studio, and Ecotect Analysis for energy efficient design and LEED data requirements.
• How the use of BIM has brought government owners and contractors huge savings by reducing and eliminating RFI’s. With the use of BIM software, see how finding conflicts and problems in building designs prior to the start of construction will result in considerably high savings in time and money.
• A description of Implementation and Training through CADD Centers of Florida and success stories from those companies that CADD Centers has worked with locally and globally.
• Testimonials from contractors utilizing BIM for the completion of projects both required by GSA and also by private owner/developers
Are you a government project manger, building manger, or government contractor struggling with understanding the benefits of new design requirements to “go green” ?
How can BIM cut construction costs and reduce or completely eliminate RFI’s? How can LEED and sustainable design practices reduce energy consumption in buildings by over 30%?