Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Friday, February 12, 2010

A sneak peak about 2011

This has nothing to do with Revit.  I just wanted you to know that January 1st, 2011 is on a Saturday next year.
Now, let's talk about Revit 2010.  Last year, Autodesk has a press day on February 6th, 2009 and revealed the new features of the Revit 2010 products.  You can visit www.Revit2010.com and relive the magic. It was right here that all of you got to see details of the new features  including your favorite, the Ribbon.   I posted the brochures on 2/13/09 and on 3/20, posted the first release dates for the Autodesk products.  On 4/2/09, I posted the actual release date of Revit Architecture 2010 as being 4/16/09.  Finally, on 4/8/09, I posted the subscription portal link to download Revit before the DVD arrived on your desk. 
All I can tell you is about what's happened in the past.  The future is a secret.  I will tell you I was the first person on the planet to make a blog post about all of the information above.  For the randomness of it, I highly recommend that you go to www.revit3d.com/subscribe so you can have up to the minute information about all things Revit.  You can follow me on Twitter at twitter.com/Revit3D for even faster updates from my blog.
Oh, there is one thing I can tell you about 2011.  It's in 322 days from now. 

April 16, 2010 is in 63 days.  That has no bearing on anything, but it's the one year anniversary from the release of Revit 2010 products.  You can always click on the www.Revit2011.com link if you think it will help.

Revit Architecture 2011
Revit Architecture 2011 Release Date
Release Revit Architecture 2011

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]