Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Friday, March 19, 2010

CADuzer becomes BIMuzer, BIM’vangelism?

Special shout out to Robin, half way around the world in New Zealand. Thanks for the post Robin and thanks for your great blog too. Yes, I admit it, I'm a BIMvangelist. As long as there are line drafters in the world, I will use my superpowers to bring the world close to 100% BIM.

Source: http://rcd.typepad.com/rcd/2010/03/caduzer-becomes-bimuzer-bimvangelistism.html

Writing about meeting Greg Arkin at Autodesk University (see BIM Bids Only!) I described his style as “BIM’vangelistic”. It seems some BIM’vangelism, combined with the gift of a domain name, worked for Scott!

CADuzer becomes BIMuzer - thanks to Revit3D.com


BimUserWell, I think my work is done here. I've officially gotten CADuzer to become BIMuzer. We can all rest easy. What started out as a New Year's gift has become something real and special…


0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]