Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Revit Models on the iPad. The present or the future?

It's going against everything I know about laptops and Windows, but I really want an iPad. I just so this and thought this would be amazing for interactions with clients and contractors. We really need to be able to port Revit models into whatever they're using to make these games. I guess I'll have to track down the technology and become a partner of theirs.

Looks like this is a glimpse into our future.




Take a look at the Engadget post for more:
http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/04/ipad-apps-games-that-stand-out/

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]