Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Monday, May 17, 2010

Autodesk University Voting begins now - Please vote for my classes.

You know there's so little I ask of you, my wonderful BIM readers. You're reading this, we've never met and yet, every day I come into your life and I know nothing about you. I know you're kind, helpful and willing to take a few minutes to show your thanks. So, pretty please, could you go online and vote for my AU proposals. It would mean so much to me. Even if it's your first time or first month with the blog, it's all about collaboration and partnership. If you're really sincere about BIM, then you'll please help me. Thanks.

Autodesk University Blog:

If you are thinking of attending the AU 2010 conference, or AU Virtual this year, you have a chance to influence which classes will be offered at these events. We received more than 1800 topics from the international AU community, and for the first time this year, topics were submitted in English, German, Spanish, and Portuguese.
It only takes a few minutes to vote for those sessions that you want to see offered. Voting ends Friday, May 21.
Vote now! (may not be activated until Tuesday morning)


Note: Apparently, right now, the voting is only available for members who have presented in the last 2 years. 

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 18, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

Oops...looks like they closed the polls early. I receive the following message:
"Deadline for Submissions is May 14, 2010."

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]