Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Friday, May 28, 2010

CADerpiller CAMera - Powered by Revit3D.com

Yes, I know this is now totally absurd, but I thought I'd share it with you anyhow.  Last night I took a picture of the caterpillers that were almost ready for their recession.  I set up my webcam this morning and when I looked at 11am, I was saddened that I completely missed the pupa transformation.

I've decided to share my caterpillars with the world.  Why? Because in a few days, when you randomly log in, you'll see them emerge from the cocoons as butterflies.  What a great way to waste time huh?

If you have no idea what you're looking at, hanging from the top are two green spheres.  No Jesse, those aren't jalapenos, but I dare you to try to eat one.
One comment someone made to me, is that we definitely don't want to use the flatten command here.  That would be bad.

So, we're going with the theme, "The Nature of BIM" and in anywhere from 9 to 14 days from today, Friday, May 28th, we'll see some beautiful new BIMified butterflies ready to fly past all you CADerpillars of the world.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]