Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Can I please talk to the BIM Manager"

I randomly happened across an A/E firm in Florida and decided to call them and introduce myself.  I don't really mind cold calls, but sometimes figuring out who the right person to speak to is a real hassle.

So, I call them up and a live person actually answered the phone. Wow, that's so 80s was my first thought.  I asked the receptionist if I could talk to the BIM Manager.  She asked me my name and put me right through.  We had a great conversation and boy have things changed.

You see, one, two or even five years ago, the receptionist would have asked "What's a BIM".  You should each anonymously call you office if you have more than 5 people working there and ask for the BIM Manager.  See what kind of responses you get.

What's a BIM....so many still have no clue....
 

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]