Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Who ordered the BIM Mac with CAD?


I don't know how I feel about this...well I do...I think Autodesk should be investing in Revit for the Mac. Why not invest in a future technology, rather than a 28 year old technology. Oh what fun the mixed messaging must do for you. I wish someone would make up their mind. Yes, there are plenty of industries who used CAD for 2D detailing, but do any of them use a Mac? I doubt it. Find me a CNC machine that works with a Mac.

F... it. Get me Revit on my iPad. Give me Navisworks, Design Review and let's use the GPS tracking from an iPad that can show me inside a room while inside the room on the iPad. Come on Autodesk...we have Parallels and Bootcamp. Is this really necessary? Of course this is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with any professional association I may have with any company. Feel free to chime in.



Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-pDf4nFzbw&feature=player_embedded

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 28, 2010 at 2:09 AM  

it seems unnecesary if autodesk
is serious about working on a
version of autocad that works on
the browser (project butterfly)...
that would be enough for 2d...

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]