Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

AIA National Convention Update - Come visit me at my booth #2796 (Next to Google)

I know I haven't been keeping up with the blog as much as I should lately, but I have a great excuse.  I've been getting ready for the AIA National Convention, which luckily is about 14 minutes from my house.  

I even took the extra step of getting a booth in the exhibition hall.  I hope that some of you are attending and I'd love to meet you.  We picked a nice cozy spot right across from Google.  I think that since Sketchup is free, they'll be getting the most traffic so I'm strategically located.

We'll be focusing on national BIM training for all of the architects who are attending and we'll also be targeting manufacturers so we can compel them to make Revit content and to give us the business.  We just finished a project for an international Division 10 manufacturer and the content looks amazing.  

We'll be giving away something special training related at the show and anyone who mentions my blog will get something even more special.  It's all about who  you know.

Anyway, I should be back to abnormal after this week and it's definitely been crazy the past 6 weeks with all of the events I've been speaking at.  Only a few more left this summer and they're at least spaced a little further apart.

So, please come visit me if you're coming to Miami Beach tomorrow for AIA National.  
Thanks.
Gregory

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]