Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Thursday, June 17, 2010

A new Revit record

A few weeks ago, I wrote about a gentleman who I met while giving a BIM presentation to the Florida Wall and Ceiling Contractors Association.  His name his Mel and he is 81 years young.  

Well, he walked into my office yesterday at 5:15pm with a huge smile on his face.  Why?  Because he just finished taking our Revit Architecture Essentials class and loved every minute of it.  He kept up very well in the class and told me he was going home to order a new Dell computer so he could install Revit and start practicing.  


So, please don't ever tell me you're too old to learn something new.  If an 81 year old with no drafting experience can learn Revit and build a project in 3 days, then there's just no excuse for the rest of you.  The craziest part?  He's going to go and meet with clients and help me sell BIM.  I guess 50 years of experience in the construction industry really pays off no matter how old you are.  

Mel, this BIM's for you. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]