Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011 - Just received my copy - Krygiel, Read and Vandezande


I recently received a phone call from a representative of Wiley Publishing, asking me if I'd like a copy of Eddie, Phil and James' new book, Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011.

Being a fan of all 3 BIM Muskateers, of course I said yes. When I came into the office on Friday, there was a box sitting on my desk. When I went to lift it, it was very heavy.

I don't know how they managed to put together such a massive book on Revit, but kudos to Eddie, Phil and James for having the time and energy to work so well together to create this collaborative project. I can't wait to start reading it and provide a review for you. I tried skimming through it and so far, it looks fantastic.

I've included a little picture of their book to give them a little product placement on my blog in the hopes that you buy their book. I couldn't help but do a little product placement of my own.

Order your copy today: Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011 $37.79


Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]