Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Render Appearance Image Fade [Revit Tips][Rendering]

Source: http://revitclinic.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/07/render-appearance-image-fade.html


Example scenario:
I have an image I specify, then I select a color, but when I render the image never represents the color I specify.
For some material render appearances, such as the Default > Generic, there is an option to specify an Image and a Color:
1
Notice the setting below, for Image Fade.  Image fade controls the composite between the base color and the diffuse image.
Keep in mind, at 100 % the image file will completely override the color.  At 0 % the color will completely override the image file.  For example:
0to100percent
You can strike a balance between a color and image file using these settings as needed:
50percentblog




0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]