For those of you looking for the ultimate in portability, you can now draw and move lines on your iPad. To be honest, I can't imagine why you'd want to ruin your iPad with AutoCAD on it, but for you sophisticated types, you can export your Revit model as dwgs and take it into the field with you to do markups and view your plans with portability.
The measure, cloud and text tool could be worthwhile, but I can't imagine creating anything in this fashion.
AutoCAD® WS mobile app enables you to view and work with AutoCAD drawings directly on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Using the touch and gesture interface of your iPad or iPhone you can accurately view, annotate, and revise drawings on the spot. Change the way you work in the field or on the road by reducing the need to carry around over-sized paper drawings.
• Open DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD WS online workspace
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use Multi-Touch zoom and pan to more easily navigate very large drawings
• Tap objects to select, then move, rotate, and scale
• Draw or edit shapes with accuracy using Snap and Ortho modes
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your device; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite at the actual location
• Save your edits to your AutoCAD WS online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share designs with others directly from your device
• Work with other people on the same DWG file simultaneously
• View edits to drawings in real time: AutoCAD WS immediately captures changes made by you and others in your online workspace.
View In iTunes
- Category: Productivity
- Released:29 September 2010
- 7.3 MB
- © Autodesk Inc.