Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Congrats to Dave on The 100th Post - whew! Miscellaneous Ramblings...

Congrats to Dave on his 100th blog post. Dave, you've been writing great stuff on your blog, so keep up the great work, but don't wear yourself out. Quality vs quantity? The important thing is just to spread the word and change the world, one reader at a time.

Dave, I'm going for 1,000 posts again this year. Can I get another 330 out before December 31st? I'm going to try! I just went back to see when I hit my last milestone. Dave, I don't mean to take any of your magic away in this post, but I don't want to cheat and write another post just to run up numbers. Apparently, on March 23rd of this year, I hit my 2,000 post. As a coincidence, it was quite a doozy in case anyone wants to reread it here.
Even if you're just a Revit Architecture user, keep up with mep-cad.blogspot.com for great tips and information.

The 100th Post - whew! Miscellaneous Ramblings...: "So I finally hit a hundred...I'm not as prolific as some of my fellow bloggers (Greg, yer wearin' me out) but hopefully some of these have been helpful.
http://mep-cad.blogspot.com/2010/09/100th-post-whew-miscellaneous-ramblings.html

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]