Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Monday, September 27, 2010

Revit 2011 Subscription Advantage Packs - Live Feed #Revit #BIM #Autodesk www.revit3d.com/revitsap2011

It's 12:30 PM EDT and Autodesk has just begun the 2nd annual Revit Blogger's Day.  There are  bloggers live in person at Autodesk's office in Waltham, MA and a live webcast that I'm attending.


I'll be typing as fast as I can to let you know of all of the features that are going to be released very soon.  Last year, Autodesk did the same thing.  Essentially, Revit 2011 features were released in October as a midyear update.  There was some great stuff added and I'm sure you're all about to see the same.

I've set up a weblink at which I'll be trying to transcribe as fast as I can along with screenshots.

As I'm typing, you'll be reading, LIVE!  Please excuse any and all typing errors.  I'll spell check it all later.

I'll have a live link for screen shots momentarily...
Screenshots link: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B2-u1TIBb3hpZDhhMmRhNzMtYTQxNi00MjRmLTk5OWYtY2YxMjdhNDVjYzYz&hl=en
(needs a while to upload)
Sugarsync.com link for photos if you have an account:
https://www.sugarsync.com/share/e2timedrip5ti
Sign up for a free account www.revit3d.com/sugar

1 comments:

Jay Polding September 27, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

Great idea using the Google docs! Thanks for sharing your experience.

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]