Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Monday, November 1, 2010

Hill of a Guy - Best Technical #BIM Resume I've Ever Seen

I met a blog reader of mine recently at the BIM Forum and during our
conversation he asked me how I managed to post every day and what my
secret was. Part of me doesn't know how I do it either, but the show
must go on. I flew home from Atlanta that night just to wake up the next
morning and hop on a plane to fly to Tampa for the AIA Tampa Gala
which we're a major sponsor of.

So, while I was sitting in seat 12D (which only makes me wonder
what flavor of BIM that will be associated with someday soon) I
finally have time to start writing a blog post I've been trying to write for a few
weeks now. As part of my 6 Degrees of BIM endeavors, meaning that
everyone I meet is somehow related to an architect, engineer or
contractor, I was introduced a few months ago to a gentleman who I want to tell the
world about.



Resume Link

His name is Jamie Hill and I offered to write a blog post about him to help him try to find a job in the BIM technical space. I've never quite seen a resume like his, and I'm sure you'll think the same thing. If you can forward this to anyone you know that may be looking for someone with Jamie's skill set and knowledge-base, please contact me at revit3d+hill@gmail.com. I hate to see Jamie's talents go to waste, so hopefully, this post will lead to something promising for him. 

Thank you. Gregory

1 comments:

JMH November 3, 2010 at 6:03 PM  

Gregory, thank you so much, for the kind words, and taking the time out of your busy schedule, to write about me.

I'd be happy to provide links to a more "conventional" or "traditional" version of my resume (CV).

JMH

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]