Quick Links - Also see the menu above and more choices on the right side of the blog (too much, but all good stuff)

\/ ...and now BIMbuilder.com Blog Posts... \/

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy BIM day to you #BIM #Revit

I swear I had nothing to do with what you're about to see below.  Today is my birthday and my staff surprised me with a very special birthday cake.  I never imagined in my life that a photograph of my license plate would ever make it onto a birthday cake.  The only thing better than BIM is Birthday BIM technology. 


Even the candles were special.  'BIM Party'! How crazy is that.  You'd think I was nuts about BIM.  Well, I can tell you that BIM consumes my life.  From my first email of the morning to the last blog post of the night and every conversation with clients, prospects, vendors and others in the industry, sometimes I think I have the best job in the world.  I get to play with technology all day long and consult with people on how to get BIM to increase their bottom line.


For me, my birthday may happen once a year, but every day is BIM day.  For those of you playing along at home, tomorrow is my son JR's birthday.  It's been 3 years that he's been a part of my life and a part of my blog.  He is my birthday present every year and it's nice to know that several thousand BIM lovers can share my special day with me and see just how absurd it is to have had someone go to the extreme of a Revit 3D license plate birthday cake.  


I'm taking the day off tomorrow to spend with my son and give him a very special day of his own.  Sometimes you just have stop and smell the Revits. 







0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

[Valid Atom 1.0]